In the premiere episode of the What’s Working! show, celebrity hypnotherapist, Grace Smith, explains how hypnosis can help decrease your anxiety and other problem behaviors in as little as one session.
Plus, Smith takes viewers on a quick self-guided meditation for decreasing anxiety. Smith asked viewers to rate their anxiety on a scale from 1-10 (1 being no anxiety at all and 10 being a full blown panic attack) before the hypnosis. She then asked viewers to rate their anxiety after the session. Just look at some of the results What’s Working viewers had by just watching the video:
Here are some of the questions that Smith answers during the episode:
1. What started you on the path to becoming a hypnotherapist?
2. What is hypnosis?
3. How has hypnosis changed your life?
4. What types of problems are people coming in with?
5. How does hypnosis help?
6. What are the short- and long-term benefits you’ve seen in your hypnotherapy patients?
7. Are there any downsides to hypnotherapy?
8. What about the people who think this is all fake? What do you say to them?
9. Would this work even if I don’t believe in it?
10. How does hypnotherapy lower anxiety?